The logo is the substance of your personality, is what you do and the way you think summed up into a concise mark. It is an immediately recognizable signature, created to distinguish from competitors.
A logo should be:
- unique, visible and memorable, it has to stand out;
- easy to be applied on everything, from business cards to signs;
- distinctive, it has to distinguish your business from your competitors;
- simple and universal, easy to read and memorize;
- able to work in full-color, but also in black and white, or spot color, or halftone;
- recognizable at any dimension;
- able to maintain its integrity when printed on various materials;
- descriptive, it should reveal the nature of the business;
- modular, typography and symbol work well either together or separately.
Studio GT&P, will take you through a logo design development process that begins with a careful study of the client’s needs and then explores forms, typography and colors in depth. We like working in close collaboration with our clients, so that they can influence the logo design creative process.
Strong communications are built from the ground and the foundation of a brand is its identity system.
Logos, color pallets, typography, signage, letterhead, forms, iconography, packaging design, vehicles, uniforms, advertising, catalogs, brochures and flyers are all elements of an identity system.
Studio GT&P can help you to create an effective identity system.
Identity guideline manual
A very important part of the design process is creating the identity manuals, which through written guidelines, impose rules and ensure a faithful application of the brand identity, allowing a brand to be easily recognizable in the marketplace.
Studio GT&P develops distinctive identity guideline manuals.
LATEST PORTFOLIO – LOGO DESIGN & IDENTITY
(please look at our portfolio to see more examples)